We are pleased to announce that 3 travel grants will be awarded to cover registration, travel and accommodation expenses for eligible applicants to attend the International Biobanking Conference – Quality Matters in Qatar.
The International Biobanking Conference aims to bring together leading scientists, researchers, industry experts, biobanking and genomics experts, and students from Qatar and around the world to discuss quality in the global biobanking sector.
The conference will raise awareness of the newest technologies and trends in the global biobanking sector and serve as a platform for students, researchers, and experts to exhibit their research findings and new ideas in the field of biobanking and network with a range of leading scientists from around the world to help further their interest in this field.
- Members from Low income country applicants
- Allied Health and Non-medical profession
- Training/Student applicants
- Conference Registration
- Financial support to assist with economy travel and accommodation costs (max 4 nights)
- Submitted an accepted abstract
- A 400 word essay explaining why it is important for you to attend this conference and how it complements your training or your professional development ((please quote your abstract submission reference code)
- Proof of Nationality for low income countries
- Proof of employment or student status
- Current full curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of Endorsement (This may be from your line manager, research organization or supervisor if you are a trainee or student to support your application)
Applicant must successfully submit an abstract, as first/ presenting author, to an IBCQ abstract topic category by January 15, 2019. Each applicant must be the first/presenting author of a unique, qualifying abstract.
Application must be complete and submitted by the travel grant application deadline, Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 12:00 CET. It is strongly suggested to submit prior to the final day.
Please submit your completed travel grant application by email at email@example.com.